Three cheers for higher vibes, endless avocado toast, and another healthy eats option in Folsom! Vibe Health Bar (VHB) just recently launched their third location at Broadstone Plaza and it couldn’t be a more perfect fit for the neighborhood. Whether you need to refuel after a session at the nearby hot yoga studio, shopping at the Palladio, or getting groceries from Whole Foods across the street, Vibe offers items that are meant to do your body good.
Back in 2016 Vibe Health Bar partnered with Liquidology Juice Bar in an effort to provide Sacramento with robust healthy food and beverage products. With thriving locations in Oak Park and East Sac, as well as an online store, expanding to Folsom was just the next step towards Nor Cal foodie domination. While I’m a fan of each store (they seriously have their own personality, it’s the cutest thing), Folsom is the reigning queen with its vast parking lot, larger seating area, and full espresso bar featuring local roasters, Chocolate Fish Coffee.
I recently attended VHB’s Media Night, and after sampling their ENTIRE line up here are my favorites as well as a few tips to help you navigate through their menu:
- Toasts (all of them) – It was difficult to choose one! I was caught between the not-so-basic avocado toast and my kids’ choice of strawberry hazelnut.. then I started salivating remembering how much I enjoyed their goat cheese option. Maybe a sampler platter is in their future for indecisive people like me?
- Vegan Pesto Grilled Cheez – I have two daughters (one former vegan and one currently vegetarian), and a son (meat eater to the max), that require their own sandwich orders because they refuse to share this goodness. Not vegan? Chicken can be added for an additional charge.
- Wrap vs Salad – You don’t have to choose! Anyone can be made the other, just ask! While you’re at it, strike up a conversation with the staff, they’re always so helpful to let me know how they customize menu items.
- Kids Menu – I love the smaller smoothie option for my little Vibers. For my tweens, again its all about customizing, so they ask for their mini ingredients as a regular sized smoothie and it’s never a problem. Another tip? Order the regular sized hazelnut toast to split between kids, rather than two individual kid slices and you’ll save a dollar.
- Pressed Juice – Ya’ll, I can only eat so many salads before I “just wanna get it over with,” so pressed juice is my go to. Greenie in a Bottle (I see what you did there Vibe), is my drink of choice. All the nutrients that this woman on the go needs without ever having to pick up a fork!
Whether you’re a foodie looking to try the next hot spot or someone that set nutrition goals for 2019, now’s a great time to check out VHB in Folsom. Don’t forget to follow them on Instagram for current promos, product info, and seasonal offerings as well.